Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wonderful Idea Wednesday


Wonderful Idea Wednesday

The time has come to get back into my classroom to get ready for the upcoming school year! 
This is when I go crazy organizing and cleaning!

I would love to take credit for this Wonderful Idea...but I was inspired by Pinterest!

I LOVE anchor charts! They are wonderful and I make them very frequently for my Reading and Math lessons. 
Where do you put them?
Currently I have laminated my anchor charts, rolled them up, and put them in a bucket!

I took this picture from online...this is much better than my storage "bucket."
My problem is I hate unrolling the charts to see what it is ... AND then they are rolled and will not hang properly!
Drives me insane!

During one of my many Pinterest binges this summer I came across this picture:
Genius!
I even have room in my closet to hang them in the closet out of the way! It looks as though they have the charts pinned to hangers using clothespins. I am going to attempt to get some wire hangers and hot glue them to the laminated anchor charts. That way I can just take it out of the closet and hang it on my easel or board ... then hang it back in the closet when I'm finished with it!
This Wonderful Idea is my project goal before I go back to work!

What wonderful idea have you had this summer?
Visit Freebie-licious to link up.
Kaci Hoffer's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment