Monday, July 20, 2015

MUST HAVE MONDAY

Must Have Monday...


Here are 5 things that I MUST have before school starts...

1. Erin Condren Teacher Planner
I started using the Erin Condren Teacher planner 2 years ago, and I can't imagine teaching without it now! It has everything you need in one book: calendar with note pages, weekly planning pages, checklists, folders, etc. Click on the logo to visit the website!
Image result for erin condren logo

2. Assorted baskets from the Dollar Store
Image result for Dollar Store baskets
A teacher can never have enough baskets! I must have baskets ready to go in my room to organize all of those school supplies the kiddos eagerly bring into your room! You can't go wrong at the Dollar Store!

3. Remind 101
Image result for remind 101
I started using Remind 101 last year, and I can't imagine not having it! Remind 101 is a FREE app. that a teacher can set-up that allows you to send out reminders/messages to parents via text message. They can not respond to your messages and it is sent from a random number so that parents will not gain access to your cell phone number if you don't want them to. You sign-up online, and the website produces notes for you to print out that give directions for your parents to subscribe to receive the messages. This is the EASIEST way to send reminders home! Click on the picture above to visit the website!

4. Pinterest 
Image result for pinterest teaching
Every teacher should agree with me ... pinning teacher ideas on Pinterest for countless hours during the summer should count for at least SOME Professional Development time! By the time school starts I have pinned THOUSANDS of new lesson ideas and projects for the new school year. (Let's admit: I probably won't get around to doing 1/2 of the things I have pinned)  How did we teach before Pinterest?

5. Last but not least ... My handy dandy Glue Gun with LOTS of Glue Sticks!
Image result for pink glue gun
Getting your classroom ready for Back to School always involves a a lot of Glue Gun action! You can never have enough glue sticks to last throughout the year!

What are your back to school must haves?
Head over to Freebie-licious and link up!
http://freebie-licious.blogspot.com/2015/07/must-have-monday-with-kinder-alphabet_20.html

No comments:

Post a Comment