Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME TUESDAY






ALL ABOUT ME 
TUESDAY



Hello ...
My name is Jessica DeVries. I am a 1st Grade teacher at Martin Primary School in Northwest Tennessee! I am very NEW at blogging (I have only been at it for a year)! 

Here are 5 Fun Facts about me:

1. I have 2 awesome kids!
Will is 9 and going into 4th grade! (I still can't believe it...4th grade sounds SO old!) Alivia is 7 and going into 2nd grade!
They are complete opposites personality wise ... and at the time are going through this fighting stage where they argue about EVERYTHING! Someone please tell me this phase will pass! 

Will is very sensitive and has a laid-back personality. He loves Legos, anything to do with Marvel, and video games! He plays baseball and football!

Alivia has never really played with toys! She prefers to be outside playing in the dirt, riding her bike, or jumping on the trampoline. She is stubborn and very strong willed! She likes American Girl dolls, and has a passion for cheerleading. She is on a traveling competitive cheer squad that keeps our family VERY busy!

 

2. Each summer my husband and I take a canoe trip on a river! We go with a group of friends to a different location each year for a weekend trip of fun! Kids go to the grandparents for the weekend, as we treat ourselves to a mini vacation of relaxation and good times with friends!



3. Some of my favorite shows! I am a Netflix supporter (especially in the summer) and these are shows that I have currently been keeping up with! 
The Bachelorette is a show that I watch and I'm not sure why I watch it! My husband can't stand it so I watch it solo, and I think I have come to the conclusion that I watch it to entertain myself with the crazy folks and the drama that unfolds! Army Wives is a new series my husband and I started watching this summer, and now we are hooked! We have watched almost all of the 7 series in the past 2 months (sad I know)! Walking Dead is a good show we keep up with but I must admit ... it's getting a little old. 


4. We are BIG Chicago Bear fans!
GO BEARS!

I was born in Chicago, but moved to TN when I was about 3 years old. My husband is from Northwest Indiana! We are Chicago fans all the way!

 5. Last summer I served as a TN Common Core Coach! It was an experience I will never forget! I was able to travel across TN and train with some the BEST teachers in the subject of K-2 Math Interventions. I then had the privilege to travel and train other teachers in TN on what I learned! I meet great teachers, learned a lot, and developed friendships that will last a lifetime!

Now tell us all about you!
Visit Freebie-licious to link up!
Kaci Hoffer's photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment