Friday, September 9, 2016

Learning Our Centers!


Learning our Centers...

This year I decided to jump right in and start my Literacy Centers at the very beginning of the school year! 

** Look back at my previous Literacy Centers posts for detailed info. on how my Literacy Centers work and how I manage them.

So far my FIRSTIES love our CENTERS ....
AND SO DO I!!

Love having the time to meet with small groups in my classroom so that I am better able to meet my students' needs!


This is my Computer Center! This year I am allowing my students the choice of using Teach Your Monster To Read program, or taking AR tests while at the computer! AR is a new adventure for me this year ... but so far my kids are loving it!
Library Center

Listening Center

Magnetic Center

Partner Read
Writing Center
Word Work


No comments:

Post a Comment