Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teacher Week: Make Ahead Meals

Teacher Week: Make Ahead Meals

OK if you are anything like me .... I dread making dinner during the week! WORSE ... I hate planning for meals during the week!
I mean WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT!

I'm lucky due to the fact that my husband and I have a little deal...
We switch weeks! 
This way neither of us get BURNT out on meal planning and cooking!

Now is the tricky part...
WE ARE SO BUSY!
With football and cheer among other obstacles ...
we are lucky to be home for dinner 2-3 nights in the week!

BUT ... Here are some of my GO TO MEALS straight off my Pinterest board!
Just click on the pictures for the links to the recipes!

Quick easy stir fry with ingredients you probably already have: Quick easy stir fry with ingredients you probably already have
Who doesn't love Chicken Stir-Fry!? 

 Chicken and Dumplings

Chicken and Dumplings is my daughter's favorite!
The BEST part is you throw it in the Crock-Pot before school .....and you are set! SO EASY!

Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole | Six Sisters' Stuff: Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole | Six Sisters' Stuff

Another family favorite .... Poppy Seed Chicken
You can easily make this ahead of time .... FREEZE ..... and then POP in oven for a quick dinner!
(can you tell I'm a Chicken person?)

Mississippi Roast - - Put chuck roast in crock pot, Sprinkle with dry Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix, add packet of dry McCormick Au Jus mix, a stick of butter, 5 pepperoncini peppers. DO NOT ADD WATER. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs: Mississippi Roast - - Put chuck roast in crock pot, Sprinkle with dry Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix, add packet of dry McCormick Au Jus mix, a stick of butter, 5 pepperoncini peppers. DO NOT ADD WATER. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs
My husband is a Meat and Potatoes kind of Man ... so a ROAST is right up his alley!
This is another Crock-Pot Easy recipe to throw together before school!

OK so now I'm HUNGRY!!
Hope you enjoy these YUMMY recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment